Thursday

Making Memories and Homemade Pizza



Kasidee and Kathryn, 2 of my grandkids, stayed with me one Friday night. 
It's always fun having them over, but I wanted a fun project for Kasidee. 
After giving it a little thought, it came to me. 

PIZZA.


Aren't they beautiful!


What's more fun for a 4 year old than making and cooking her own pizza.
So I made up a batch of my most favorite Best Ever Pizza Dough, and we went to work.


Lol, the pizza wasn't the only thing being cheesy.



Here's Kasidee's final masterpiece. Fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, ham, white cheddar cheese.

She really enjoyed it. I should have got a picture of it after it cooked, but by that time, I was so intent on getting it to the plate for her, I forgot.



Doesn't this look yummy! This was the one I made for the adults.


I think I'm hungry for pizza.

It was such fun and I'm sure it will be one of those memories that Kasidee will always remember.

I do so enjoy making those with her. 

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment