Saturday

Blueberry Cobbler

Pin It

This has to be one of the easiest and best blueberry cobbler recipes out there.


It takes just minutes to throw together. 

It's one of the first of many dishes I'm going to make this year with my "sweet and plump" berries I picked off my bushes right in my own backyard.


They're really producing this year, and I'm lovin it! 

I have blackberry bushes too, but they're not doing as well. Never have 
and I'm not sure why. May have to look into that. 

But for now....time to enjoy me some cobbler.


Blueberry Cobbler

1 stick Butter
1-1/4 cup Sugar
1 cup Self-Rising Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup Milk
2 cups Blueberries (Frozen Or Fresh)

Preheat oven to 350*.

Melt butter in a microwavable dish. 

Whisk together 1 cup of sugar, flour and cinnamon into a mixing bowl; whisk in milk. Pour in melted butter and whisk it all together. Butter a baking dish.

Rinse and pat dry the blueberries if using fresh. Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle blueberries over the top of the batter; distributing evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over the top.

Bake for 1 hour, or until golden and bubbly.

1 comment: