Wednesday

Molten Chocolate Cake

Valentine's Day is upon us.


This year there will be no flowers or candy. My hubby and I decided to show 
our love with a healthy dose of  demolition to our home. We are widening our 
kitchen doorway and cutting a huge opening in our dining room wall. Fun stuff!

Nothing says love like filling your home with sawdust. 

It's actually been fun and I'm loving the results.

Needless to say, cooking a nice romantic dinner is not in the cards for this year. 
We may take the time to go out and have a nice dinner, but then again, we may
 just stay home and continue to convince each other that we know exactly what we're doing.

If I were to make us a treat, it would have to be something like these 

Molten Chocolate Cakes from Williams-Sonoma #CooksNetwork. 
Don't they look heavenly. Definitely filing the recipe for future enjoyment. 
If you want to give them a try, you can find the recipe here.

williams-sonoma, cooking, baking, cooks, cutlery

This post is a collaboration with Williams-Sonoma, but all words and opinions are my own.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. have you documented the before? so you can compare to the after? I love home improvement projects, as long as I'm not doing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Sue. I have taken some before and hopefully soon, will have the after.

      Delete