Tuesday

Swiss Cheeseburger with Chipotle Mustard Mayo

I had the most delicious cheeseburger last night.

Nothing overly involved, but with all the "tasty notes".



The burger was grilled with salt, pepper and a dash of Worcestershire sauce, then a nice slice of baby swiss cheese melted on top.

I served it on a toasted onion bun (wanted ciabatta bread but couldn't find any) with my favorite go-to burger slaw. It's a little sweet and a little sour. You can find the recipe here.

 Added a slice or two of onion and some dill pickles, then
for the star of the show, I spread some Chipotle Mustard Mayo on the top bun.
And there you have it......AWESOMENESS!

Linked with Weekend Potluck and Foodie Friday.

Pin It

Chipotle Mustard Mayonnaise

1/4 cup mayo
2 tbsp course grain mustard
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp honey
1 tsp chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (*chipotle puree)
Salt and Pepper

*As for the chipotle puree, I always have a covered glass dish in the fridge with a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce that I puree up in my food processor. ALWAYS...I use it all the time.

6 comments:

  1. I'm salivating over this drippy, loaded burger!! The chipotle mayo is genius. We had burgers tonight, and you just can't go wrong in my opinion!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of a burger, Andrea. I love mixing my green tomato bacon jam *into* ground meat for burgers, so to take it one step further and top with chipotle mustard mayo? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I bet that makes for a really good burger. Green tomato bacon jam sounds awesome.

      Delete
  3. It's getting close to dinner time and this is making me sooo hungry! Great looking burger Andrea!

    ReplyDelete