Thursday

Grilled Pineapple & Balsamic Glazed Sweet Potatoes


Today for lunch I revisited one of my favorite sweet potato 
recipes, but with a little twist.



I substituted out the orange marmalade with this delicious dip I got the other day 
at The Savory Pantry in downtown Hot Springs, AR.

It's a roasted pineapple & habanero dip that has the consistency of marmalade.
I love it and know I'm going to use it a lot. 

Could be simply poured over cream cheese and served with crackers or I think it would be awesome used instead of mayo in chicken salad or to make a salad dressing. 

I ate some on a grilled turkey burger yesterday and it was so good. You can order online if you had a hankering to try it, but if not, you could switch out the marmalade in the recipe with just about any flavor you wanted. I loved the hint of heat so I'm thinking pepper jelly would be delicious too.

Linked with Weekend Potluck and Foodie Friday.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment